Welcome to the ALM Job Bank!
This is the newest feature to the ALM website. Guidelines are very simple as follows:
|To view job postings
||This option is available to the general public and does not require a ALM member password to access the information or reply to an advertised position.
|To post job openings
||Posting job openings is a benefit of membership in ALM and therefore there is no charge for members to post an open position. Non-ALM members will be charged $25 per position/per month with a minimum of 1 month (30 days) charge.
Submit Job for Listing
||Manager of Production
Manager of Laundry Production
To Apply: www.HersheyJobs.com[*]
This the official laundry for The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, Hershey Country Club, Giant Center and The Milton Hershey School.
This position provides supervision and coordination of duties for production and delivery of commercial laundry, dry cleaning and shirt laundry for the Laundry Division as well as support for the General Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to attending weekly staff meetings and individual meetings with the General Manager, communicating daily with the supervisors and other management staff, ordering supplies, evaluating new linens, coordinating linen inventories, evaluating cleaning procedures and results, communicating with customers, scheduling supervisor shifts, working rotating supervisor shifts, controlling production and delivery labor budgets, overseeing scheduling and timekeeping for hourly staff, hiring staff, planning and executing on-going staff training, and evaluating performance of supervisors and hourly employee partners.
· Directly manage production and delivery staff including overseeing scheduling and timekeeping for hourly staff including two Production Supervisor, hiring staff, planning and executing on-going staff training, evaluating performance of supervisors and hourly employee partners and monitoring employee productivity, review labor costs..
· Plan and implement new and on-going employee training for all production areas of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Shirt Laundry. This includes training for use of the SPOT point-of-sale system.
· Communicate daily with internal and external customers.
· Inventory and ordering supplies and assisting with ordering linens, evaluating new linens, coordinating linen inventories, evaluating cleaning procedures and results
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum of (5) five years of experience in line production management preferably in the laundry industry
- Minimum of (3) three years of supervisory experience
- Embody our Company’s leadership values and service behaviors: Own, Anticipate, Delight and Inspire
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Ability to handle conflict and solve problems with confidence and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce
- Schedule will vary according to operational need and will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly exposed to: humid conditions with temperatures occasionally exceeding 100 degrees, fumes and airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud machinery.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
[*] If you require computer access or assistance when applying, please visit the Employee Resource Center, 75 East Derry Road, Hershey or call 717-520-JOBS.